-UwG.[Forum]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-UwG.[Forum]

UwG Server : 213.108.29.182:27010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Notice to all members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Notice to all members Empty
PostSubject: Notice to all members   Notice to all members I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm

This is a notice to all the clan members,

When the clan server dies i have much doubt that it will ever return maybe it will but who knows? anyways in the meantime when it dies i'll be joining dow clan until uwg server returns or if it does. This means that ESS will also be part of dow clan, and so anyone in the ESS that are in uwg there will be a website / forum made...
maybe now? hmm i don't know but all i can say is that the forum will be made, and sections on that will be for dow and uwg.

Apart from this notice, the issue concerning TNT.
I want him back in the clan, i don't say he done anything wrong apart from saying that a member was sick? that is no insult so there was no reason to ban.
I'll make an appeal for this and forward it at bullet and fini, sid also if you 3 want to act like babies and ban good members then considder your loss in members as of now.
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members   Notice to all members I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 pm

i think this isn't the 1st time i am telling u this: that wasn't the only time he insulted fini.
Back to top Go down
http://soldiersbattalion.forumotion.com
TnT2

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members   Notice to all members I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Well, its no important now but when i disrespected F!ni again? When i disrespect you or sidey?
I talked with sidey on xfire. . .
Humm no cmment.
He said that i disrespected him and you and f!ini and other admins alot etc.
I dont know when i did it for you or sidey. Ye for F!ni yes but i havent readed in rules point:

NEVER SAY WHAT YOU THINK AND SAY BAD THINGS TO F!NI.
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members   Notice to all members I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 pm

if thats what u think, then its ok u got banned.
u insulted me when u insulted her.
Back to top Go down
http://soldiersbattalion.forumotion.com
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members   Notice to all members I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:20 pm

well i've never been insulted by him.
since i have not seen him insult any others or any insults coming from him at all then all i can say is atm nothing apart from try and go against this.

admins try to work together, like police they back each other up.
fact is, server or forum i have never ever seen any insults coming from him ^^ say what you like to it idc, in my opinion he was good member / admin until i have proof telling me otherwise then i stand on his side, i have already spoken with sid about it.

now end the arguments, TNT sorry to say but you have been accused for insults and kicked from clan, i cannot go against high admin's decisions and try to unban you just accept your punishment.

case closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members   Notice to all members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice to all members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-UwG.[Forum] :: General-
Jump to: