-UwG.[Forum]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-UwG.[Forum]

UwG Server : 213.108.29.182:27010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Ban problems Empty
PostSubject: Ban problems   Ban problems I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Okay so today in server this player by the name of a dark avenger or player #7 was using bot in server. now i done !ban 7 no bots read rules permanment however got a usage error, i then kicked him with no bots as reason. he came back then i done !seen a dark avenger to try get a GUID off him, however nothing came up. He re-entered the server and i spectated him again and yet he had bot, so i tried !ban a dark avenger no bots 999d but nothing happened he stayed in server, i then kicked him again and again then tried banning him again but this time got an error saying player is ambiguous 5 matches, i looked on xfire to see who was on but nobody was on so i'll just keep on trying until he does get banned...
Back to top Go down
Banned Player
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Banned Player

Ban problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban problems   Ban problems I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 am

Did you:
!ban 7 time reason

?
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Ban problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban problems   Ban problems I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 am

u are a bit late with ur response. i banned him already
Back to top Go down
http://soldiersbattalion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ban problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban problems   Ban problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-UwG.[Forum] :: General-
Jump to: