-UwG.[Forum]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-UwG.[Forum]

UwG Server : 213.108.29.182:27010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse

Go down 
+2
Banned Player
Sidey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidey
Founder
Founder
Sidey

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Here you can post if you saw any Admin Abusing somewhere..
Would be best if you would take a picture.Otherwise you cannot prove anything.
Hopefully there will be no answers to this topic.
After i have seen or heard the abuse.I will decide what to do with the abuser.
Back to top Go down
Banned Player
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Banned Player

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Its not abuse but I have sugestion for better server Very Happy

If lvl 10 admin cant recruit members, so its not important to give him !setlevel command, becose when you'll recruit an idiot[There is no iidiots atm but many idiots are in the world]He can set level evrybody and make problems.

Arnold afro
Back to top Go down
Sidey
Founder
Founder
Sidey

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Umm i had no idea that level 10 can setlevel.Sorry for it and i changed that level 10-14 cant setlevel.Smile
Back to top Go down
Banned Player
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Banned Player

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Its no problem, but you understund that many idiots are in the ET
Back to top Go down
Juanxz

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Ok so today I was playing on your server and there was this guy [GOG]Dio or gio something and he was abusing his admin powers. First he was launching 10 people into the sky very frequently. Like more than 3 times in 4 mins.

Secondly....he muted tried to ban pwner for using hacks but pwner didn't use cheats. The ban didnt work so he was kicked. 3 times. Then when pwner told him that he's not hacking this admin muted him but he didn't kick him.

Thirdly....he was saying that I was hacking cos I was killing him. I swear that I don't hack. He was calling me names and stuff. He tried to kick and then mute me but it didn't work.

Fourthly....before he disconnected he set the game mod to sniper war and the next map started shortly after it. The next map was Siwa Oasis. It's impossible to win that round with sniper only.

This admin should be sacked.

Pwner has a screenshot. I will post it here when he gives it to me. He took it using prt scrn and now he doesn't have it.
Back to top Go down
Sidey
Founder
Founder
Sidey

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Sorry , had no idea he would admin abuse , will take care of it and thanks for reporting mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Juanxz

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Ok np. Just doing my part to keep the server good.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Juanxz wrote:
Ok so today I was playing on your server and there was this guy [GOG]Dio or gio something and he was abusing his admin powers. First he was launching 10 people into the sky very frequently. Like more than 3 times in 4 mins.

Secondly....he muted tried to ban pwner for using hacks but pwner didn't use cheats. The ban didnt work so he was kicked. 3 times. Then when pwner told him that he's not hacking this admin muted him but he didn't kick him.

Thirdly....he was saying that I was hacking cos I was killing him. I swear that I don't hack. He was calling me names and stuff. He tried to kick and then mute me but it didn't work.

Fourthly....before he disconnected he set the game mod to sniper war and the next map started shortly after it. The next map was Siwa Oasis. It's impossible to win that round with sniper only.

This admin should be sacked.

Pwner has a screenshot. I will post it here when he gives it to me. He took it using prt scrn and now he doesn't have it.

Dio is a good admin and a respectfull one too, though if what you say is true then something will be done however the fact that admin proccedures in which case he should have first spectated you all then done something about it. Sid i highly suggest you don't ban him, eh suspend him for a week or so but don't ban. Anyways ty for informing us.
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:52 am

this is his first mistake and i think we should not ban him, but we should take few lvls from his admin.
do u agree?
Back to top Go down
http://soldiersbattalion.forumotion.com
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 am

BTW i now have ET on de laptop however it a bit laggy when i play ehm i'll try though to get on when i can, and yes i agree. however i don't see much point now since server is closing soon. also de members roster needs to be updated again, still says some are of their old lvl ^^ just to announce
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:07 am

it seems like sidey kicked him. i agree
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 am

i will update the roster when we find a sponsor or something.
Back to top Go down
Hampe
Corporal
Corporal
Hampe

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm

I know you don't trust me much but I got mad and launched some people cause they disrespected my family. I never use my admin to win I only use my admin levels to help and stuff. But if they disrespect me/family/friends I can get really mad. I'm serious. That cunt is a lier. Jaxsoxmymom or whatever his name is don't give a shit tbh. But just wanted to tell you. He's a lier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Hampe966.
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Either way i doubt there is any form of proof of what happened, however sid should be wise enough to believe admin over soom newfag that comes to forum and spills beans on shit that never happened or tells the wrong story. OFC hamp is or was an admin, i believe him. I had spoken with bullet last night about it discussing this issue though hamp you should have muted him and not react. Like i told bullet last night some of these admins are un-trained and does not know ever principle to being an admin, if they start on you mute them don't react don't do anything to them apart for mute. If they use hax / cheats of any kind then kick or ban them, if they spam then mute them. I have had experiance being admin in other servers, one perticula server each admin was trained to cope with these things, and maybe you should to. Sid i request you let hamp back in he was doing what he was supposed to do, in any situation if someone was mocking my family i'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
Juanxz

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Are you calling me a liar? He really did do all those stuff. I only came here to report him. I wasn't hacking and he started calling me a fag for killing him. Don't ban him.
Back to top Go down
Hampe
Corporal
Corporal
Hampe

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Juanxz wrote:
Are you calling me a liar? He really did do all those stuff. I only came here to report him. I wasn't hacking and he started calling me a fag for killing him. Don't ban him.

Hah.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 am

Juanxz wrote:

HAHA FAIL.
you came here to report him and to get him banned, your BS just dug you a deeper hole.
now your saying your dropping this? "don't ban him" oh please. where is your proof? sorry but nothing should be done with out proof
Back to top Go down
Juanxz

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 am

Hey....my intention wasn't for him to get banned.
I've done what I had to do. If you don't believe me then it's your problem.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:26 am

Recruiter regrets to inform the non-clan member to leave the forum. why should we believe you? ofc you have no proof of what happened. unless you have proof then maybe we will however you already got him kicked out of the clan (if what bullet said was true) now before a fight starts end this nonesense. you reported a good admin that was doing a job and got him kicked for over nothing, you sir are an idiot.

Edit:
Get your ass into the server and i'll spectate you. If i find you are using hax then perm ban will be issued.
Back to top Go down
Juanxz

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:40 am

This is a waste of time. I'll probably will never post here unless I got proof.
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 am

Juanxz wrote:
This is a waste of time. I'll probably will never post here unless I got proof.

u can stay on this forum as long as u want if u don't spam,swear etc.
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 am

Hampe wrote:
launched some people cause they disrespected my family.

lol, nice one lol!

btw, next time just mute them Very Happy

how can u justify the sniperwar?? and y u don't spec before u kick somebody for hacking??
Back to top Go down
Juanxz

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Sunshine wrote:
newfag

Hampe wrote:
That cunt is a lier

Oh don't worry about me....I wont be swearing on these forums.

Btw I didn't dis his family.
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:44 pm

i believe u
Back to top Go down
Hampe
Corporal
Corporal
Hampe

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Stop acting like a nice guy and say the truth you little punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next