-UwG.[Forum]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-UwG.[Forum]

UwG Server : 213.108.29.182:27010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear UwG part 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TnT2

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Well,

I sav that i was banned on this forum, dont know why, anyway I just wanna know if UwG will return and if you found Donator. If yes say me If Im not to nobish to your clan and who are in clan and what shoul di do to join it. Mates, i said that F!ni is sick. And? Really I dont heart him i jus said what i think and some to say about talk with sid.
Humm?
You said me that UwG wont be alive, and its 50% broked so I Put off the tags then.
Is it reason to bann? I dont know, Am I not banned on server but anyway. . .

Hmm its hard, but i say sorry for these, whose i hert.
Really, I was in clan fast and i wanna stay here long and i see that im bannned?
Back to top Go down
Sidey
Founder
Founder
Sidey

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:19 am

Not going to talk to you on this subject . You did something wrong and im not this clan anymore but your not welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
TnT2

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am

I think so
Back to top Go down
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Sidey wrote:
Not going to talk to you on this subject . You did something wrong and im not this clan anymore but your not welcome here Smile

Sid don't be so rude, for 1 it werent an insult you only saw an oppertunity to ban a good member. i have spoken with tnt and res about it, bullet both res and i need to speak with you about this (currently i'm on college pc)

he done nothing wrong apart from speak his mind, from what i read it was no insult end of.
sid if you want to act like a complete baby over it then fine, i wont help uwg anymore however you left the clan so it's bullets decision no it's the clan members decision we all have a choice and i say let him back in, sid have some respect for others just because they say one thing that to you maybe an insult don't mean you have to ban them. you ask others what they think first!
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 pm

i wont unban him.
i posted the reason at "Notice to all members".
Back to top Go down
http://soldiersbattalion.forumotion.com
F!Ni
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
F!Ni

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:06 pm

now i dont get this anymore.
what did i do now again?
maybe i should leave this clan for not making anymore troubles, even i dont understand how i started these.
im getting pissed off this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Bu1l3tpr0of
Leader
Leader
Bu1l3tpr0of

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 am

lol, don't worry
u did nothing wrong - he did.
Back to top Go down
http://soldiersbattalion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dear UwG part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear UwG part 1   Dear UwG part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear UwG part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-UwG.[Forum] :: General-