-UwG.[Forum]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-UwG.[Forum]

UwG Server : 213.108.29.182:27010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closing UwG

Go down 
+3
Bu1l3tpr0of
Banned Player
Sidey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

Closing UwG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing UwG   Closing UwG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 pm

hmm i predict a riot here...
before any fights start i'll step in a break it up, guys eh is sid willing to hand the server over to some other? and let him / her be leader of the clan or server owner? if none of us here are able to buy us a new one then one thing he could do is to hand the server over to someone else maybe ex leader of a different clan or something? i don't know however it must be someone who knows about servers.
Back to top Go down
F!Ni
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
F!Ni

PostSubject: Re: Closing UwG   Closing UwG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 pm

TnT* wrote:
Same as Ress said i think F!n! is sick, i dont like him but for me he is sick in oter way Razz
Wrong co leader :S

thnx my fellow friend <3

btw, what did i ever done to u?
Back to top Go down
Sidey
Founder
Founder
Sidey

PostSubject: Re: Closing UwG   Closing UwG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Yeah really arnold thanks for your kinds words we all love you now.
Sunny : Whats the point of handing it over , it ends in 24 days , you should find a player to pay for it . If somebody can pay for it then i can hand it over to that person and he/she can continue paying , otherwise server goes down at 30/09/09.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Khunt?.
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chemical Khunt?.

PostSubject: Re: Closing UwG   Closing UwG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:31 pm

hmm i will try and find someone, and someone whom can pay for it. however sid you should have asked for donations ages ago. i'll recruit new players see if i can get them to donate to keep it going, i'll try all i can and maybe guys others can recruit too? none of you want to see the server go down, maybe you should try help and do something....
Back to top Go down
Hampe
Corporal
Corporal
Hampe

PostSubject: Re: Closing UwG   Closing UwG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm

I really can't pay for a server but I might know a few guys who can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Hampe966.
Sidey
Founder
Founder
Sidey

PostSubject: Re: Closing UwG   Closing UwG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Like god.. Im pretty much the youngest here or sth and i can pay , really none of you have bank accounts or sth ? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closing UwG   Closing UwG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Closing UwG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-UwG.[Forum] :: General-
Jump to: